I think your choice of time powers combined with your game's theme of time travel makes me think you're a person with too much to do and too little time.
I also thought about the Harry Potter movie where Hermione used a time travel necklace so she could take twice as many classes. Hmmm, I think I know someone taking two different courses of study right now.... That must be a coincidence.
The commentary is very deep and surprisingly honest. I don't think many of us would actually use super-powers to fight crime. But it takes a grown-up perspective to state it.
hahaha. I love Harry Potter! Those are very true statements that I actually didn't think about until you mentioned them, but it's something I definitely thought about when I was trying to decide what superpower I would most want to have...I definitely don't feel like 24 hours are enough for one day. Thanks for the comment!
I think your choice of time powers combined with your game's theme of time travel makes me think you're a person with too much to do and too little time.
ReplyDeleteI also thought about the Harry Potter movie where Hermione used a time travel necklace so she could take twice as many classes. Hmmm, I think I know someone taking two different courses of study right now.... That must be a coincidence.
The commentary is very deep and surprisingly honest. I don't think many of us would actually use super-powers to fight crime. But it takes a grown-up perspective to state it.
hahaha. I love Harry Potter! Those are very true statements that I actually didn't think about until you mentioned them, but it's something I definitely thought about when I was trying to decide what superpower I would most want to have...I definitely don't feel like 24 hours are enough for one day. Thanks for the comment!
ReplyDelete